Just a Wonderful Morning


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I woke up on a day off extra early...5:45 am to be exact. So I went for a morning run, praising and worshiping our Lord! Psalm 57:9 "I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations."
I feel great knowing I started my day off this way today! I even got the bathrooms cleaned. I am ready to design and decorate, I want to go antique'n soo bad, I am going to research a few places in town and see if they are worth the time! I really want this for my foyer area, I think it would work perfectly!

ahhh, I hope this piece finds it's way to my house ASAP....

1 comment

  1. Isn't God amazing when you stop and think about everything he created? From the beautiful sun, sky, trees, to the creatures of the sea! Praise God that He loves me for who I am and that he forgives me for my failures!

    ReplyDelete

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .