Friday was a great start to my four day weekend :-)


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Family time is always one of my favorites! Celebrating birthdays and looking at old pics was my Friday night. How was yours??? We sat around after dinner for four hours just surfing through old pictures from vacations, past weddings etc. my brother in law is a tech savvy guy who has everything apple has ever made! Haha seriously tho we all sat around staring at the photos on apple tv what fun! I did end up making the spinach and cheese mini bread bowls( recipe that I found on pinterest) they turned out great. I need to find some curtains for my bedroom this weekend, any suggestions on a good place or website??? I am picky about curtains and can't ever seem to find any, that is why I still don't have any a year later! what are your plans for the weekend???

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .