wonderful weekend


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hi y'all! It is a wonderful weekend the weather is amazing!!! I will take hot anyday over cold!! My Beffy and I went for a run thru the park this morning and it rejuvenated me. It had been a long week.. Tonight we are going to our Sunday school cookout, should be fun there's going to be sooo much food! Can't wait to test it all. My goal for the month of May is to finish the flower beds and also paint my front door from candy apple red to seafoam! Can't wait because it will look awesome one day when we have the shake shingle on the front of our home. The color combos will pop!
Images* capecodcollegiate.tumblr, betweenyourearsblog.com

1 comment

  1. wow, loving that seafoam color!! especially with the white trim!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .