Finding time.....hard to do


Friday, March 8, 2013

I have neglected my little blog lately. Life is moving by too fast, weeks go by like days and before I know it...it's a new month. March is here and already going on the second week. I am thrilled that the days are getting longer and birds are chirping as I rise for the day. Beautiful to hear the joyous sounds of Spring awakening, beautiful to see the sun coming up on a new day that is filled with God's everlasting love. I have been trying to find time to sit down and blog, its been tough lately with work, school, and life in general. I miss being on here regularly and reading my favorites. I hope to continue to have a little time each day to sit and blog, wait I am making too big a promise with the everyday, lets stick with weekly, yes that's much better. No way I can live up to the promise of a blog post a day. What was I thinking? School and work pretty much consume my life right now. I think I may have one night a week to catch up on everything else in life....like laundry/dishes/sleep/dusting/floors/groceries. You get the picture! This morning I sat down and got to read some more of my book I won off of a give-away on theletteredcottage. It's called Mended by Angie Smith. Great book, moving words! Here are some of my latest pins from Pinterest. Check them out and have yourself a great day!




Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .