So this is Spring huh


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring came last week...or so that's what they said! I can not believe as I got up on Sunday morning the snow was covering the ground, little by little it fell and fell and FELL. We got pounded with some snow ya'll. I mean it was the most I had ever seen. 18 inches I think to be exact. The most in my lifetime. But spring it's here and I can see the glimmers of hope that it really wants to be here, sunshine, slowly the snow is melting away.....I am so excited for warmth! Spring is bringing out the girly-girly side of me. I am loving all things pink, and yearning for a Mani/pedi date sometime in the near future. I chose to keep my tootsies all natural this winter, so as soon as the warm weather pops, i'll be popping into my favorite nail salon for a refresher. I told you I was loving all things girly and pink, here are my latest images I am swooning over to prove it!
Pictures gotten from tumblr.

Bows. Pearls. Pink. screams I am a girl!

Bravery..I need more of it

From the dress to the shoes- I wanna wear it all

Reminds me of my beffy and I- missing her :)

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .