My birthday continued..


Tuesday, August 4, 2015

This past weekend we went to St. Louis along with my sis and brother in law just for the day. We had breakfast at the Waffle House which no one could believe I wanted to eat their since I don't like going to IHOP, but it was sort of
Nostalgic to my childhood. After breakfast we made our way to the City Museum. I had never been and there was about a gazillion people there that day. They literally stated that they had record breaking attendance, go figure! We had so much fun though we explored and climbed around a day as if we were 7 years old. It's fun to be a kid! After a day of playing we hurried up and changed in the car from yoga pants to a tulle dress and leopard heels. Quite the experience no one saw I promise! Being sweaty while putting on a beautiful dress was not ideal but I had some wet wipes I found in my purse so we all wet wiped ourselves and preceeded to walk into Scape a fancy American Bistro in Central West End. Dinner was great but afterwards was my favorite part. My heart went pitter-patter at the sight of the orange circle with white writing inside it. Jeni's!! Yes I get all giddy about a well designed ice cream shop that serves the best ice cream up daily! I would love to
Own my own Jeni's in my hometown... Hmm maybe I should or maybe I shouldn't? I don't want the extra pounds but I would adore the space and serving up some fantastic scoops! Springfield needs Jeni's or else I'm a leaving 😉


1 comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .