throwback Henry and Nicole's sprinkle


Thursday, August 6, 2015

First of all I absolutely love hosting a party. I love the decor and the planning. I love crafting with my people. I love my people and loving on them means throwing cute little parties whenever you have something to celebrate.
I also love babies and showers for babies. Every babe is a miracle born inside a mother's womb and so their arrival deserves to be announced and showered with love.

Nicole is my sister-in-law, but can we just subtract the in-law because thats so formal and thats not me. I love her as my sister, period. She is beautiful on the inside and out. She is an amazingly good mommy to her three boys (Samuel, William, and now Henry). Her mothering is so worthy of praise, she loves her boys and the intricate detail in which she cares for each of them in their own ways, puts me in awe of her. I love her and who she is so much. I love her mothering skills and am thankful I have her to look up to and go to when I have my own babes, so much so that I try to talk her into being my go to baby-sitter after there born. I would find so much comfort knowing she would be watching and caring for my babes just as she does her own. So, Nicole if you ever read this please take me up on my offer, wink wink!

Henry, oh Henry the first time I saw you and held you, my heart became full. Your so sweet and your hair is just awesomely cute. I didn't get to see your brothers like the way I got to see you, and that stinks, but all is well, wounds are healed and God knows what he is doing through and through. I am so thankful for relationships now and forever more. You are precious and I felt kind of like Elizabeth did when she saw Mary, holding you made something inside me leap for joy, praying for God to place a miracle babe in my womb one day, someday soon, please Jesus, please.

I held the shower at my house with the help of Mama, Rae,Debbie, Shelley and her sisters. My brother, Aaron kept the suspense going and I think him for that. Surprises are my favorite.









Nicole's mom Debbie makes amazing cakes

heart is full

family


the oldest and the middle

Henry with GG Carter

Carter family lil peanut 

Cherish the time with your loved ones!

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .