Motto of 29


Saturday, August 8, 2015

As I had mentioned before, my 29th year is all about savoring moments together with family, friends, and all others in whom I come in contact with. I don't want to miss being in the moment. I want to be all in no matter what it is I am doing this year. Its like a year long celebration of a decade of my life. You may think I am crazy but it means a lot to me. I love life and sometimes I forget to live it. I am too wrapped up in things that don't matter, worries, and anxieties that drag me down from having the JOY that I am freely given by being a child of God. I am currently reading Radical by David Platt it is sooo good. It has me thinking a lot about how I live my life and what matters most. It truly fits in with my motto of my year: Savor. I also came across a devotional book called Savor and I am excited to purchase it asap. I know I had seen this floating around like a year ago but God put it in my path for this year and that just gets me pumped because he is guiding me at all times, every step of the way and he will provide. God and I together we are going to Savor this year like no other. It's Saturday and I am going to make some Zucchini bread, and some of the most amazing peanut butter cookies that a friend gave me the recipe to. They are the best Peanut Butter Cookies in all the land, 100% truth. I also prepared a home made lasagna yesterday that is waiting in the fridge to be baked for dinner tonight, hopefully I can get the hubby to eat Alfresco with me tonight. Summer is fading too fast and we need to... get this,Savor these last summer nights together outside on our porch.




pictures gathered from my Pinterest boards, click on over to my boards to see more inspiration

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .