it's my birthday


Tuesday, July 28, 2015

it's my birthday, my last full year in my 20's. Whew that was a wild ride and I can't believe I am going to be the BIG 3-0 next year. I want to savor this year, my last year in my 20's. I want to be grateful for each day that I have. It's been a crazy decade thus far. I have been through a lot over the past 9 years and I want this year to count, to matter.

I want to enjoy my life, the life God has given me. Savor each moment spent with family, friends, in the word with him and time alone with my husband.
Life, I feel just speeds up each year. Time moves on whether your ready or not. My grandma always told me: stop wishing your life away, and I am sure someone in your life did the same as you were growing up.
We wanted to be BIG, we wanted time to fly on by, but now we're all like STOP. Now we want to stop and smell the roses and enjoy the little moments, at least I do.
But I do hope I grow this year.

Grow in the word and grow into a character like that of Jesus.
Grow in love
Grow in hope
Grow in faith

I also want to shrink this year.

Shrink my "selfishness"
&
Shrink my waist and thighs

28 was my golden birthday, it has been a good year-

Now it's time for 29 (a year worth savoring)

Just because it's my birthday I want to share a few things I love:


I feel like she is my soul sister from another mister and they as a couple remind me of my hubby and myself :goofballs completely in love with each other.

shoes are so super cute, need them



ice cream (my health weakness)
I love us
Cheers to my last year in my 20's!


Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .