Mind your own biscuits and life will be gravy


Monday, July 13, 2015

Summer reminds me of my country roots. I grew up listening to country music in the back of my mom and dad's car standing on the middle hump in the backseat singing Patty Loveless" chains, chains, shackles and chains"

Kasey Musgraves has some catchy music, I don't agree with some topics she sings about, but she's got great hair and sing along music and she's country.

If you don't already know my heart lives in Nashville. I. Want. To. Move. There. Like. Yesterday

My go to Summer Outfit: a flowy dress with my cowboy boots, oh and a tan ;)

Some day, God willing you'll find me, my hubby, my four kiddos, my dog. some goats, and a couple cows on my nashville farm living the crazy life. Having small group with a community of southern believers on our "mini farm" and designing for some country crooners, some day....God willing.

Here's a little country inspiration












Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .