Purpose


Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's Saturday morning and I have been wanting to write a new post for a few days, but didn't know what to write about. I love that I have a blog, it makes me happy to have my little area in the blog world, but I feel most of the time that I leave it boring....blah....repetitive...outdated. I have not really had many readers and unfortuanetly my self-esteem suffers easily from that. This is not a pity party, just me speaking out about the intention I had for this blog. I know that my life is busy, that I have to find time to blog, but when I do blog I wanted a group of friends to read it and dive into my life as well as me dive back into theirs.  I love reading the blogs on my reading list as much as possible. I feel like I have a group of friends that I have never met, but feel so close with. It is a pretty cool feeling, if I do say so myself. I hope to grow and mature as a blogger, I want to reach out to people and enjoy their company here at faithloveanddecor! Happy weekend everyone!




Pictures via Icedcoffeenandpeonies.tumblr

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .