Thursday love


Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursdays are a day I savor. I am off work, I get to spend time with my babe, and soak in all the goodness of life.

We typically will run errands, listen to music, dance, eat, shop, play, and of course dream.
Sometimes we clean, but not often. I have learned to go with the flow a little more than what I used to. I can stand toys being strung about and little signs of P all over the house. It makes me feel warm inside, like this is home, this is life. We had a good day today. We went to the Farmers Market and picked out some pumpkins and mums for the porch, although it did not feel like Fall here today. Highs were in the 90's...felt like 100's. P and I were sweating the entire time. It was a short trip.


Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .