Graduation Party, New microwave....


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So the night before a big party at our brand new house we stupidly decide to buy and install a new microwave above our stove...Aaron had never installed one of these and as handy as he is(perfectionist) I was surprised he was so nervous to put it in. Well, needless to say we were pondering about how to begin and it reached midnight so we stopped for the night. Morning of my party we hop to it first thing and the stress begins lol. 2 1/2 hours later the new microwave is going in. I am typing as he and his dad are attempting this :-) Praying everything goes smoothly!! Anyways pictures to come after they are thru..
P.S. Passed my boards. I am officially an RN

1 comment

  1. This was an awesome party! So proud of my daughter and her accomplishments! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .