Interior Design, a head start!


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ok mom told me to post some pics of my design touch to the house...so take a peek
above the door, on the way out so I always know :-)

a glimpse of the kitchen


Need something above here...Pier1 has a canvas pic, too expensive for now tho


work in progress, looking for the right mirror and  I am going to paint the wood mantle and connect a piece of wood between the two seperate ones at some point





Polka-Dot Guest Room


I am going to switch out the lamp shades as soon as I can find lamp bases I have the new lamp shades coming soon!



Front Door...can't wait to pour more concrete so this fall I can fit a bench on the second slab and decorate for fall with pumpkins,gourds and so much more!




It's still a work in progress and probably always will be, as a designer's work is never done!!!

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .