Whew Busy times...A Busy Life


Wednesday, August 29, 2012








{All Pics via icedcoffeeandpeoinies.tumblr, prettystuff.tumblr, and pinterest boards}
 
 
Wow time is slipping right by me, I can not CAN NOT believe its going to be September in a few days, Summer was a blur. I do not know about you all but life has been crazy lately. I started a new job working for just one Doctor, a lot different than the hospital atmosphere let me tell ya! All in all I love it, weekends, holidays off, 8-5- five days a week, it's not a nurses norm, but I can get used to seeing my hubbs and eating a REAL dinner throughout the week :) I have been extremely overwhelmed, stressed out and moody since I started....I have this thing about me where I overthink everything and make it out to be a lot worse off than it actually will be. God pops in and tells me to just relax and reminds me that HE is in control and will not let me endure anything that I can not handle.....thankfully I am able to sit back and hear him. My comfort is found in him and through him, along with my wonderful family! I got to spend time just hanging out and talking with my fam this past Sunday night and I sooo needed that!!! As August checks out and September checks in I am going to try to get a few crafts done, save up money to put toward the kitchen fund, and celebrate my Hubby's B-day. Whats on your September list???

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .