Happy Friday, Hello Weekend


Friday, August 3, 2012




Hope everyone survived the work week, and is welcoming the weekend! I am off today but working tomorrow. I have an overdue eyebrow apt with one of my fav ladies, she does an awesome job at taming my brows that seem to grow faster than the speed of light, haha! If only my actual hair grew that fast! Other than that I think I will hit up a few antique stores with my brother after he is off from work, then my hubs will be home to start laying more of the floor down. Its neverending it seems to be dragging out too long. I am way past due on the cleaning of my home,but it feels like i cant clean when everything is outta place...right?! I have a really big urge to go shopping and spend money i don't have right now! Better stay home and just keep pinning things for now..Enjoy your weekend everyone who reads this little blog of mine.
{pics via pinterest boards, definitelybeautiful.tumblr}

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .