Works around the home...


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Inspiration for the things were changing around our home, pinterest is amazingly awesome! I am glad I can log on and just sift and browse for hours finding great pictures and things to do in my own home. I love designing and hopefully one day it will become my job career. If anyone reads this post and has any helpful hints on getting started please pretty please let me in on them! Our home is always a work in progress, hubby is overworked around here. He is worn out but wont stop until its finished. His work ethic is amazing! I feel bad for him though cause I am not much help when it comes to laying the floor. Plus we were so busy this past weekend it was my birthday and my mamma's this past week/weekend and we didn't get a chance to work on the floor. It is coming along though. Our exterior of our house is tan and we painted the shutters black and the front door red...changing it to black when we get our new door in :)





{pics via pinterest boards}

1 comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .