Weekend Recap


Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hi Ya'll! Bringing out the inner Paula Deen within me! How was everyone's weekend? I got my homework all done in time so that I could spend a little time with the rest of my fam, while my hubby was away! Friday night I got home from work only to be blessed by my brother and his wife stopping by for some R&R with me. We of course talked about us all starting a lil ol' business someday, which continued into sat and sun! We always have wanted to, my brother just started an Etsy shop Vine street Vintage! I think if I get lucky enough he might let me feature some of my furniture I have been working on on his shop. I am so blessed to have such a creative amazing family! Saturday we spent the night out at my grandma Carter's. Which was a throwback to when we were growing up- My Uncle Paul and Aunt Barb came too.. My momma made her new recipe BBQ chicken salad, corn on the cob and saletti. Followed by fudge pops and watermelon with a dash of salt of course! Crazy? No raise your hand if you use salt on your watermelon??? My momma always did when I was growing up and she turned me onto it. At first I thought she was crazy but she was onto something let me tell you! We sat outside and listened to my brother Austin(talented music write and guitar player) his voice aint to bad either ;) play a couple of his new songs , melts my heart!! Wait until you hear them someday! Who woulda guess the night would have ended with a game of wiffle ball? That was the best part! Today, we headed to the flea market for some inspiration, what a great way to wrap up the weekend....now I am just waiting on my Hubby to get home to me!



pics via pinterest

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .