Red Doors and Lanterns Galore


Friday, July 27, 2012

Since we've started the floor reno, our laundry room doors(basic closet doors) have been off the hook lying on the guest room floor. I have been walking by them and each time thinking I could paint them to spruce them up a bit while off the hook. I am thinking a bold Red...the hallway is painted mega greige from sherwin williams and is trimmed in white, a pop of red would be fantastic I think, what about you? Here are my pins for inspiration below.. Also take a look at the lantern Chandy's. Now that we have moved our dining room table into the massive living room to break up the huge space and define it better, we need a chandy above our table. I am thinking of one of these below.





Pics from my pinterest boards

1 comment

  1. don't ya just love pinterest? i've never seen a stripped ceiling before. interesting!! thanks for stopping by earlier. it was nice "meeting" you;) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .