Summer Lovin' Dreams n Such


Friday, June 29, 2012

How is your Summer?  Going by in the blink of an eye? Summer is wonderful, the heat and humidity here is rockin that is for sure. I love the ability to wear light and airy dresses, flowy tanks, and fun swimsuits! Summer mornings have been filled with coffee, a little Good Morning America, day dreaming of my own business, which I saw the post from Sweet Savannah...on her little home shop her husband built her. Can I just say JEALOUS! It is precious, all the details are amazing! I instantly sent my Hubby a message stating "you need to  build my own little shop babe" I have pictures for inspiration. Thanks Sweet Savannah! I really am going to hopefully start taking steps towards my own business dream, slowly but surely it WILL happen! So its friday and that means the weekend is here. Hopefully it sticks around awhile ;) I have homework, a fish fry lake party, a pool party, and more homework! What are your plans???
Sweet Savannah's Shop






all pics gotten from Pinterest

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .