Tasty Tuesday


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I can't believe Summer is going by soo fast! I know that it really just started this past week, but it's almost the 4th of July and that to me means its coming to an end soon :(  Winter drags on but Summer runs away from us before we can say hello. I always have theses big dreams of basking in the sun and swiming in the lake....laying on the dock by an ocean somewhere. Cookouts with friends and family take place a lot during summer, this is the one thing that can actually happen a lot unlike laying by the ocean (since we have  no ocean in Illinois). I found a lot of tasty recipes I am planning on trying out for the rest of my summer cookouts. Here are a few from pinterest this week!
avocado mac n cheese

feta tomato salad

Radish Salad

Spinach Bites


Shrimp Kabobs

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .