Exterior changeup= happy wife!


Monday, June 4, 2012

Soo anxious to start a new project on our house! I have so many ideas floating around in my head, it is making me go nuts! I think the first of many might be putting shake siding on the front of our house and then purchasing a new front door. I really like the siding color cypress from Menards. I just found it this morning! Of course I emailed it to my Hubby right away. I told you I am anxious to get a move on! Our shutters already are black and I love the combo of olive and black together. Perfection if you ask me. Another reason we are choosing the olive color of shake siding is because no one around us has a green home! We will be the only ones! I love being unique in all things I do. Everyone have a good week, hubby just texted me and told me he was going to go take a peek at it! WOOHOO!

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .