Summer loves Ice-Cream


Wednesday, June 20, 2012

So I am using summer as my excuse to eat ice-cream everyday, I even found a sign to back me up! My love for ice-cream started when I was in my mother's womb she ate a-lot of it when she was carrying me. So momma thanks for making me addicted! Haha, really though I love me some ice-cream any flavor will do! My favorite that I have been eating lately is white chocolate raspberry frozen yogurt but a good ole' chocolate is yummy too. What's your favorite kind of ice-cream?? I am currently working on a few items we picked up from third Sunday Market this past weekend, I got one table down and a buffet to go. Trying to decide on the right color for the buffet I got a milk paint white from Lowe's and am thinking of leaving the top the dark wood stain that it is naturally.... What do you think? Miss Mustard Seed's buffet she made over is fabulous! I love her furniture and milk paint line. Enjoy the pics from pinterest from today!

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .