Lazy weekend


Monday, January 14, 2013

How was your weekend??? Mine was rather relaxing, maybe not the type of relaxing I had originally planned, but not doing anything but laying around helped me get some needed rest.  My hubby had me quite scared... he never complains ever, his head was hurting so intensely that he could barely move, this lasted all week...not knowing what the cause was, I was a nervous wreck! Of course I think of the worst possible causes. Sunday night came and he was feeling better, he started to joke and came around to being himself again. I was so happy and relieved. Praise God for answered prayers. All in all God is good and my hubby is better so it is going to be a great week ahead! Something as simple, well I wouldn't classify an answered prayer as simple at all actually, but in this world it may seem simplistic. Anyways an answered prayer is putting me on an ultimate high for the week! Thank you Jesus! You are amazing!!!!! What is your fuel for this week of January?

I'll be heading downstairs soon to get my work out on!!!!

Picture via southernweetietumblr
 

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .