Psalms 23:2


Friday, January 11, 2013

He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. Sometimes in life we go, go, go and never find time for rest. A rest that God wants us to experience. This was my devotion verse for yesterday, but today is my day of rest and I am really focusing on what God wants me to get from today. My hubby has been feeling ill all week, running a temp and unfortunately we are insurance-less at the moment, because I just switched back to working at the hospital and it doesnt kick in until February. I am worried about him, due to the fact that he never rests himself even when he doesn't feel good. I hope he feels better soon and I am sure going to pass this verse along to him. Truth: I feel that a lot of us don't rest and lie down in green pastures often enough. We don't allow ourselves to rest, the kind of rest God wants us to have in our world, maybe because we feel that in the world we live in, it is unacceptable to do so. Well, heres to hoping everyone can stop this weekend and rest, Gods rest and just focus on him.

meadow
picture via pinterest :)

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .