2013 is no more, hello 2014


Wednesday, January 1, 2014



A new year has came. I'm hoping this year brings lots of joy and peace to all of us. I look forward to the things to come! My hubby has received an amazing opportunity that he is pursuing and that will start soon, while I'm starting my second semester of FNP school. Hubby and i will Be married for two years this year. I will celebrate my golden birthday on the 28th of July, I can't beleive I'm going to be 28?!? I thought by now i would have had three kids... but God had other plans. Still praying that I can have kids someday :) my goals for 2014 are- 
to decrease my sugar intake big time- blog more- save up some moolah- complete a half marathon, maybe a full. Smile more often- that's really it- I may think of more, but for now that will do. I want to be healthy, happy, and be a good and faithful servant to my Lord. 

here are a few pics from 2013

Vacationing in the mountains 
a friends bachelorette party


Hubby and I started the building of our first home from scratch :)




A Christmas shopping trip to Chicago with my in-laws


Reconciliation and family togetherness one of the best gifts of this past year :) our God is an awesome God! 

Welcome
2014 let's make this year the best one yet! 




Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .