Work it out


Monday, January 6, 2014



This is going to be my fittest year yet! my mantra as I feel the burn in my thighs, arms, booty, and back! Oh can't forget the abs. I really want to just be healthy in every area of my life- spiritually, mentally, and physically. Starting every morning with Jesus, soaking up his truths so that they saturate me with his love and mercy all the minutes of my days here on earth. He is the reason I am who I am and I do what I do. Where would we be without him?? I'll tell you where I would be in a pit of despair and self-pity. Miserable! He has me excited about life and what's to come! if you don't know him and have never felt his amazing love pour into you, I'm telling you- YOU NEED TO!

My mornings start with him and from there I feel energized and confident to make good choices, like for instance choosing to eat a healthy breakfast and workout before I do anything else with my day. I am telling you all... I feel good so far 2014 :) 

I'm choosing to do a smoothie a day 
Lots of good recipes for these on Pinterest. Ahh I love Pinterest! 

Workouts so far for the year consist of cross fit and running as always. 
My goal is to run a half and possibly
a full by the end of the year! wish me luck 👊💪🙏

I would love to hear about what motivates you to be healthy? What are your plans for staying healthy in 2014? 



Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .