so i made muffins...


Friday, January 10, 2014







Source: http://fitandhealthywithdebbie.blogspot.com/2012/10/banana-oatmeal-breakfast-muffins.html#.UtBQWrQiS5U
I woke up today and decided to make these muffins that i found on pinterest. 
Trying to eat healthier and cleaner this new year. I have not tried them as of yet, but tomorrow morning I will let you know what I think. They looked awesomely delish on my pinterest feed, we shall see how I did tomorrow am. 
Also for dinner tonight at my MIL's were going to have her famous scrumptious meatloaf in which she uses yummy whole oats to bind it all together and I am bringing a side of mashed cauliflower- I have been researching recipes all morning and found this Paula Deen recipe- (http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/mashed_cauliflower/) I am going to swipe the sour cream for greek yogurt to make it a little healthier.
Can't wait to report back and let ya'll know how my recipes turned out, stay tuned tomorrow am!

Post a Comment

ashley nichole © . Quinn Creatives .